A lot of people are building their businesses on the “paid ads hamster wheel."
Here’s how it usually goes:
1) Launch your product or service.
2) Spend a few weeks or months figuring out how to dial in your Facebook ad funnel.
3) Get a good return. Double your budget and scale.
4) See that your ROI has doubled too. Woohoo! Get excited that this is finally working!
5) Double budget again. See that your ROI is still pretty high. More parties!
6) Wake up one morning, and see that your return on ad spend isn’t as high as you expected.
7) That’s okay. You’ll add some new upsells to your funnel to get that ROI back up.
8) Check back in a few weeks. Once again, your ROI got cut in half. Cost per lead skyrocketed too. The funnel isn’t profitable anymore.
Nowadays, a LOT of entrepreneurs, coaches, consultants, and experts are dealing with getting the rug pulled out from underneath them after starting their business on the paid ads hamster wheel.
I’m not saying you should never run ads.
But the truth is, any paid funnel only works for so long before you wake up one morning with a big advertising bill and lower-than-expected ROI.
Think about it…
What happens if your ad campaign stop generating a consistent return?
What happens when you double budget, and your ROI gets cut in half?
What happens when you don’t have a ton of money to lose in ads (as you’re figuring out what works and what doesn’t)?
What happens when you’re not getting sales on your “3 page website”?
What happens when your cost per lead skyrockets?
Would you still be able to consistently, predictably generate revenue for your business?
Or would you be scrambling, stressed out, trying to figure out something fast?
Over the past few years, I’ve built a multimillion dollar marketing agency, without focusing on paid ads.
Instead, I focused on building a content empire.
Like Single Grain’s blog that generates over 90,000+ visits / month:
Or Growth Everywhere, my podcast that broke 100,000+ downloads / month.
Or Marketing School, my podcast with Neil Patel which broke 10 million+ downloads last month.
Today, I’m revealing my step-by-step playbook on how you can do the same.
I’m the CEO of a digital marketing agency called Single Grain, which helps companies like Amazon, Uber, and Salesforce get more customers online. I took over Single Grain when it was a failing agency, invested in content marketing, and turned it into a multi-million dollar company.
I host the Marketing School podcast with Neil Patel (10M+ downloads), Growth Everywhere (100k+ downloads / month), and Single Grain’s blog gets 100k+ visits / month.
A video course to build a brand with a killer content strategy, an audience of raving fans, and bring in quality clients and customers without paying for advertising.
Even if you’re starting from scratch.
Even if you don’t know how to craft the *right* pieces of content in your space.
Even if you’re not a “good writer.”
Even if you’ve got a small (or zero) budget.
Here’s what you’ll see inside:
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Content Marketing Nuts and Bolts / Fundamentals
- Content Marketing 101
- The ROI of Content Marketing: How to Measure and Generate Short-term and Long-term ROI Through Content Marketing
Chapter 3: Getting Started with Content Marketing: Building a “Sniper Rifle” Content Strategy to Maximize ROI in Half the Time
- Finding Your Unique Style: The 3 Ways to Engage an Audience and Separate Yourself From the Generic Content In Your Space
- Why Build Buyer Personas?
- How to Discover Your Perfect Buyer Personas
- Topic Ideation: Narrow in on the Perfect Content Topics for Your Specific Market
- Keyword Research: Finding the Right Keywords to Focus Your Content On
- How to Speed Up Your Keyword Research
Chapter 4: Content Workflows and Publishing: How to Build a “Content Engine” So You Get More Results From Your Content With Less Time
- Why Workflows are Crucial to Content Marketing Success
- Setting Up the Perfect Workflow — So You Can Pump Out Content Consistently on Multiple Channels, Without Spending Hours and Hours Doing It.
- The Framework That Will 10X Your Content
Chapter 5: Content Promotion: How to Be “Everywhere"
- The 80/20 Rule of Content Promotion
- How to Promote Content On Your Own Channels
- How to Get Your Content on Outside Publications (i.e. Press Features) — Even if You Have No Connections
- The Ultimate Content Promo Checklist
Chapter 6: Measuring the ROI of Content Marketing: How to Get Short-term and Long-term Content ROI
- Why Measuring is Managing
- Our Internal Content ROI Formulas
- How to Prove the ROI of Your Content Marketing
- Different Content Metrics You Should Be Tracking (That Most Marketers Miss)
- Content Marketing + SEO: The Organic Traffic Metrics That Matter
- 5 Ways to Track Your Website’s Revenue
Chapter 7: Level 99 Content Marketing Strategies
- How to Scale Your Content Marketing Beyond Yourself
- How to Vet World-Class Writers
- A Swipe File of Single Grain’s Writer Guidelines
Each of the videos are designed to be easily digested and applied immediately after watching.